Saturday, August 19, 2006

Day 43 wee hours at Gillian's in Ordway, CO

It is quite comfortable here at Gillian's house though for some reason I found myself up at about 3:00 am and unable to sleep. I decided to go to the office in the dark and use Gillian's computer (I'm not normally a 'use the computer in the middle of the night' sort of person). I'm also not an 'insomnia in the middle of the night' person normally yet here I am. I ran into Gillian in the dark, while I was wearing my underwear of course. She seemed amused.

I've been thinking of my tour after Maggie and I reach San Francisco. I'm advertising for a touring partner on SF craigslist, since I'll be there, Adventure Cycling, and crazyguyonabike. I'll e-mail Betsy, friend and Bike Friday folding bike rider, for suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home