Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pitillal, Jalisco near PV



Pitillal is a nice smaller city inland from Puerto Vallarta in my opinion in many ways superior to Puerto Vallarta as long as you dont want to do anything beach or water related. We havent been to Puerto Vallarta yet (at least on this trip for me). I suspect that most food and lodging is considerably cheaper here in Pitillal than in Puerto Vallarta.



Jen and I share a nice 10 peso ice cream cone.



My Dad has a house in PV that he had built in 1974. Unfortunately I never learned much Spanish as a child but I am doing much better as an adult. When my Dad and I would come I would often eat corn flakes in the mornings. So I decided to get this huge box of corn flakes from the huge new Soriana store in Pitillal since we will be here for several days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home