Friday, September 01, 2006

Day 56 (Fri) 11:00, breakfast with Stephanie, Mag & Ed head to Rico

I got up around 0630, anticipating that I would meet Mag and Ed at their hotel to travel to Rico together. However, I met Stephanie, the sister of Valerie who let me share the campsite at Telluride Town Park. She arrived on Thursday sometime to volunteer at the film festival. Stephanie is an ornithologist (trained as a biologist) studying bird populations. We have decided to have breakfast together in town and hang out together until Stephanie's volunteer shift starts at one of the venues in town at 11:15. (update: We ate at Maggie's (217 E Colorado Ave Telluride, CO 81435 970-728-3334), I had an omelet w/ toast & potatoes, Stephanie had huevos rancheros).

Mag and Ed have left Telluride and they are riding towards Rico. If they like Rico, they will stay there otherwise they will continue to Dolores, CO. I will send Mag an SMS when I figure out my plans.

Dreamlog: some weird dreams last night. 1) My Dad couldn't afford his house and was going to lose it. 2) Arnold Schwarzenegger, reprising his role as the terminator, in the hydraulic press at the end of the first movie. 3) Some sort of haunted house where I am fighting ghosts (?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home