Sunday, October 08, 2006

Day 93 (Sun 10/08) Celia & Michael's in Napa

I was sightseeing earlier today in Napa, CA, debating if I should follow Mag to Marin to go over the Golden Gate bridge into San Fran or go straight to Vallejo and be in San Fran today when I started chatting with Michael and Celia who were shopping on their bikes at Trader Joe's. I told them of my journey and asked them for advice on my route into San Fran, and soon they offered me a place to stay. I had biked only about 15 miles for the day but I decided to take them up on their offer.

Tomorrow I'm planning to ride to Vallejo then over the bridge (rather than taking the ferry) into the East Bay. Jennifer, who lives in Emeryville, will be hosting me tomorrow. I think she saw my blog and then offered me a place to stay when I'm in San Fran.

Mag told me she was planning to stay at a motel in Petaluma tonight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home