Tuesday, February 13, 2007

13 febrero - Zihuatanejo Guerrero

Jen are doing OK. I seem to have a slight cold but so far it isnt bad. We are in Zihuatanejo, we stayed in a room near the Pollo Feliz restaurant for 150 pesos. Since this is a swanky, touristy place accomodation is a bit more expensive. Jen thinks this city seems more modern than many where we have been. We try to watch our stuff in cities, usually we lose at least some small item. Generally we try to get our supplies and get out of the city since there is a lot of traffic so we can return to the many beaches.
 
We have our flight booked from Acapulco on Feb 27. We will arrive in Acapulco in a few days so we will probably continue down the coast perhaps as far as Puerto Escondido and then take the bus back.
 
I have never put my recumbent on a place but I will go to a bike shop in Acapulco for assistance breaking it down and getting it in a box. They charge $95 extra for bikes and I hope I can get my recumbent small enough so there are no charges beyond that.


Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home