Saturday, January 13, 2007

13 enero - nos quedamos un poco màs a La Paz

The blog will remain in English for the time being due to popular request.

After spending so much time in the country and villages being in the ¨big city¨ of 300,000 in La Paz took us by surprise and we were not fully prepared. Pension California is a decent place but less interesting for me because it is full of Caucasian backpackers with limited Spanish.

The sastre (seamster) did a nice job resewing my whole silk sheet for 30 pesos. I still have to retrieve my biking sandals at 1 pm today (60 pesos). I have been walking around barefoot and in an extra pair of ladies sandals that Jen has. My feet got extremely dirty walking around on the street.

A few of my teeth are aching, presumably the 2 filling I got from Dr. Alvarado in Vizaino are holding but I have 4 more to get in the next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home