Thursday, August 24, 2006

Day 48 (Thu) Aaron's house Colorado Springs


I'm still at Aaron's house, getting a late start today (but I plan to ride to Canon City, CO today). I've been talking to Sandrine about her joining the ride, the planning of which is tricky because Ed has a fixed date to leave Colorado by plane(Durango, Sept 10th).

Right now, the plan is for Sandrine to fly to Salt Lake City, UT on August 31st and take a bus eastbound to meet me, and Mag and Ed if they are with me at that time. Sandrine can fly into and out of only major airports using her credit with Air Canada. She will fly out of Reno or Las Vegas, Nevada on September 18th. I recommended Reno because it is closer to the route.

I sent Mag a text message regarding her status and the bike, awaiting reply.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home