Saturday, August 12, 2006

Day 36 morning (Emporia, KS Mike & Sally Farmer's house) awake early, planning for future tour, breakfast

(photo: Me, Sally Farmer, and Maggie at the breakfast table before our ride)

I awakened around 3 am after one of those 'I'm back in university, I haven't done my homework and I don't know what's going on in class so I'll be in big trouble' dreams so I've been thinking about the next phase of my tour after Maggie and I reach San Fran and presumably she returns to New York City. I'll change my blog soon and start advertising for companions since Maggie and I will part company in San Fran. Now we are having breakfast and will head out at about 0630 in a few minutes. Mike will ride 10mi with us along hwy 50 westbound before turning around and heading back to Emporia.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home