Sunday, August 06, 2006

Day 30: arrived in Boonville, MO (from Hartsburg, MO)

We arrived in Boonville, MO from Hartsburg, MO today. I'll have to check with Maggie but I don't think that is even 50 miles (that's OK with me). Unfortunately we're back to the hot and muggy midwest weather that, for me at least, makes it tough cycling at the middle of the day. Around 3 PM no matter how much I drink the sweat is running down my face into my eyes and Maggie and I keep stopping at convenience stores to cool off and drink an ice cold Gatorade of assorted flavors.

We checked in to the Super 8 Motel in Boonville (Maggie paid; I think it was about $55 with tax for the 2 of us). Since the lobby of the Super 8 has a computer with internet, I suspect Maggie will be able to update her blog so stay tuned for that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home