Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tue 11/28; Physics, missed Tinkers Workshop

We all have off days, and today was one of mine though it got better in the evening.

I couldn't get into Dr. Harris' physics lecture (09:30 - 11:00). Nothing against him; arriving so late in the term makes it harder to catch up but his teaching style doesn't engage me emotionally. I won't go to the T-Th Physics class anymore. There is only one more week of class before finals anyway. So I left around 10 AM.

We were planning to go to a special bike repair session at Tinkers Workshop from 14:00 - 18:00. Our objective would have been to install the 6 speed freewheel if possible (which is tricky because of the small rear triangle spacing on this bike). However, Jen took a nap for several hours and I didn't wake her, and I slept too even though I have had plenty of sleep lately. So she woke up cranky that she slept and missed so much of the limited daylight and we didn't go to the Tinkers Workshop. We plan to go there on Thursday when she doesn't work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home