Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sat 11/18: Mt Hardwear sale, Costco


Photo: I sample several Cheesecake Factory samples at the Richmond Costco next door to the Mountain Hardwear warehouse. I didn't like being in Costco so we didn't stay for long (these huge stores are a bit overwhelming).

When Jen returned from work we rode to Richmond for the Mt Hardware outlet sale. It was such a zoo though that we didn't stay long. I did notice that there weren't any tents or sleeping bags (those were probably gone long before we arrived). There were lots of cheap clothes & jackets but without a clear purpose in mind I think I'd be buying stuff just because it looks nice and is cheap. I have to be careful about buying stuff when travelling by bike, even though I am staying put in the East Bay for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home