Wednesday, October 25, 2006

LA01 (Wed 10/25) Morning @ Gregory's apt

Gregory had to get up at around 05:00 to get to his job as a personal macrobiotic chef in San Marino. Jen and I slept it later (Jen has been sick and I'm starting to come down with it; there is a tickle in my throat so I will rest and drink fluids). Gregory said he'd return a bit later than usual around 19:30 (he gave us the key to let ourselves in and out).

Jen has been giving me fairly regular massages riding down the coast. She uses a much harder massage technique that I'm used to; which helps release the muscle tension. According to her, my leg muscles have become large because of cycling but I haven't been stretching or getting massages so they are extremely tight. It hurts getting the hard massages but I know I need it.

Today, Jen needs to make arrangements to go back to Emeryville so she can get back to work (industrial hygiene and/or teaching Pilates classes). We're going to go to the library or other internet equipped location to research car rentals or Greyhound/Amtrak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home