Saturday, July 22, 2006

Day 15 (Sat Jul 22) Rock and Roll museum

I was stoked on the rock and roll museum ($20 for adults). Note that photography was prohibited inside the museum so I could take a picture as a only in the lobby. Maggie and I spent several hours there. Surprisingly, despite my somewhat limited knowledge of pre-80s music I found most of the exhibits, videos and memorabilia to be of interest. I recommend the hall of fame presentation though it crams so much rock history in one hour you can't remember it all.

It is raining and Maggie doesn't want to ride in the rain; she spoke with Jerry and we're staying at his house for one more night. Jerry is letting us stay for 2 nights and his house is very comfortable and on the tram line for easy access to town. Plus, he has provisioned us well and, in the times I have seen him, is often in the company of a beautiful woman. Obviously this guy has his life together. Yay Jerry!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8/04/2006 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/09/2006 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/16/2006 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home