Friday, June 16, 2006

Planning trip Seattle to New York

After returning from my Seattle-Vancouver-Seattle trip and several days of ineffective deliberation, I decided to book a Greyhound bus leaving Spokane, WA on June 23 at 5 PM, arriving in Moline, IL June 25 1PM local time (fare $108.00).

While I was very tempted to just start riding east it was not a good plan because I was to set out with Maggie westbound from New York to San Francisco on July 8. Three weeks was not enough time to cover much distance, given the huge distances in the U.S.. So, by booking from Spokane to Moline I will ride some on both sides of the country and I got a 7 day advance purchase fare from Greyhound. I hope that I will be able to get from Moline to New York (via Adventure Cycling northern tier and NY state bike route 17) before July 8th, but that is a story for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home